Thursday, February 02, 2006

last night jet lag got the best of me... went to sleep about 11:00pm after being up for over 24 hours, then woke up at 4am and could not get back to sleep. So, instead i hung out on our balcony and took some photos. I can not get enough of this balcony. I finally got back to sleep about 6am (about 11pm central time) and woke up now, at one oclock i the afternoon (six am central). I havent seen much of the city yet, jusy my apartment and the are around here, but its beautiful.. cant wait to get out and explore today. anyway, here are some photos.



this little guy entertained us during the three hour layover in Paris


the flight from Charles de Gaulle to Firenze


the view from my balcony at 4am

i will post more later, things are taking forever to upload over this connection and i want to get out of this apartment!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Italy looks so cool, what a nice view you got fromt the apartment!
You know what else looks cool? London, and Germany. So how about we meet up one of those places? SINCE I'M GOING TO BE THERE MARCH 18-22.

I miss you. I love you.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie you never cease to amaze me! It's nice to see Italy from your point of view. I miss you a lot already!
Don't forget to shower sometimes...

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home